Sunday, January 16, 2011

January 16, 2011

Today my special calender states that it is "Do Nothing Day".  When I saw that yesterday I just laughed out loud. I thought of all the laundry to be put away, the dishes to be washed, the floors to sweep, mop and scrub (as I do not have any carpet in my home), the homework to prepare for, and the grocery shopping to do. Then I kind of had an AHA moment and decided to go to my boyfriends dads' church and listen to him preach. I woke up this morning and spent all morning getting myself and my son ready, we went to church, then had lunch at the local Mexican restaurant with my boyfriends family, went for a long country drive, spent time with my father, nanny, brothers and nieces, then came home to relax watch Hellboy 1 and 2, and now I am relaxing getting ready for sleep and then a very busy day tomorrow. I find it funny that my calender knew I would do nothing; as much as I may laugh and try to defy my calender. It always knows best! I believe from now on I will do what my calender tells me to do. Ha!

2 comments: